Hello

mum2be?

Reaction score
I hope all TTC's had a wonderful day yesturday?

Good Luck to you all for 2008 & i hope we all get our BFP real soon :pray:

i cant believe i been here over a year now TTC seams crazy :wall:

I am just waiting to ovulete which is in next few days and for once oh is not working so our fingers are crossed

BABYDUST***

Good luck all aswell. May 2008 bring you your BFP'S. :hug: :hug: :hug:

******* BABYDUST TO ALL *******

I think 2008 is going to be the most exciting year of my life so far! Im sure there will be many ups and downs whilst we continue the long emotional road of TTC, but just think ladies, this time next year we may have our new babies in our arms or at least be pregnant I hope!! And if we are not, then Im sure we will have made some discoveries about our bodies and we wil be working to remedy any problems.

Good luck to you all!! :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck for 2008 mum2be!

im hoping its our year so we can both have our own babies at our weddings! which is scarily not stressing me out with plans anymore :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello lovely ladies, im sure that we will get our BFPs this year, i Ovulated on the 23/24th and working hard at our second bundle of joy for our New Year BFP so hopefully this will be our month, i have my hopes pretty high and really wishing on our baby bump for our wedding in March! My dress will look adorable with my little extra weight on the front. i cant wait to get that ++ it will make my dreams come true this year :pray: good luck ladies blowing baby dust your way Xxxx

Good luck to all those getting married next year and babydust to all :D I'm sure 2008 will be a great year for us all :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back