Hello

Fairy_Palace

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im S. I’m a newbie here. I used to be on other ttc forums under a different name. I haven’t used forums in such a long time, not since my daughter was born really. So am looking to develop another forum family. Somewhere I can come escape.

I have fertility issues, and tried for many many many years to have my daughter. Thinking about maybe trying for another if we’re lucky enough.

If there is a place to make a diary on here then I will and add more info about me on there but for now a short and sweet introduction :)

Looking fussed to meeting new people xx

Hi everyone. Im S. I’m a newbie here. I used to be on other ttc forums under a different name. I haven’t used forums in such a long time, not since my daughter was born really. So am looking to develop another forum family. Somewhere I can come escape.

I have fertility issues, and tried for many many many years to have my daughter. Thinking about maybe trying for another if we’re lucky enough.

If there is a place to make a diary on here then I will and add more info about me on there but for now a short and sweet introduction :)

Looking fussed to meeting new people xx
Welcome S, you will find some lovely ladies on here to chat to.
You can make a journal on the TTC board and you can join in on the testing threads too <3 xx

Welcome S, you will find some lovely ladies on here to chat to.
You can make a journal on the TTC board and you can join in on the testing threads too <3 xx

Thank you Char. Ive been out of a community for so long, looking forward to being involved with one again. x

Hi!

Welcome!! You’ve come to the right place for support and a good chat!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back