Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Colovaria, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Colovaria

Colovaria Member

Hello!

I'm Aleks :)

A wee bit about me!

My husband and I married in 2014, we live in a wee town on the West coast of Scotland and have a cat :)

We were TTC for almost two years, but have decided to have a break for a year :)

I'm an Admin Manager and I'm currently in the last three months of a Fashion course, but I'm going back to do Healthcare in September, with the hopes of eventually becoming a Midwife, which has been my dream job since I was a young kid.

I absolutely adore reading, and am rarely found without a book close by! I'm quite passionate about doing my nails as well, and they're always painted, filed and buffed to perfection! I love reading about and researching the Qing Dynasty of China, and the Geiko and Maiko of Japan :)

I do hope this forum will give me the support and confidence to carry me through our journey from Waiting to Try, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy!

The last site I was a member of wasn't a very nice place!

Anyway, hi! If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, just ask!

2. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Its a friendly bunch here so I'm sure you'll get on just fine with everyone. Good luck in your journey x