Hello

Discussion in 'Waiting to Try' started by Sweet_Pea, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea Well-Known Member

Hello,

I've been loitering around the forum reading for a while so thought I'd take the plunge & sign up...

We are thinking of starting TTC in the next few months. I came off the pill a year ago to give my body a break & get the drugs out my system so am hoping that will help our chances. Have been tracking my cycle since then too, using an app.

Started on folic acid recently so we're almost ready to get going I think...!

:wave:

2. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TTC, you did right coming off early.... I came off early as well and got my cycles all back on track, but due to change in circumstances and thinking we wouldn't want to try for quite a while I went back on and now I'm stuck waiting until I have my cycles back :)

I look forward to hearing about how you get on

3. Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. I have found it a bit of a trial stopping my pill, it's played all sorts of tricks on my body for months so can't imagine taking it again and having to do it twice! x