hello !

shamu

Reaction score
hi to all bumps on legs!!

i just found this forum thingy an thought i wouldgive it ago ( be patient!! am not very technical so picture and smiley faces and baby countdowns are gona take me a while!!!!)

baby is due in march 06, really excited, but panicky at the same time!!! hehehehe

be nice to chat to you all and pick up some helpful hints and advice!

shamu x

Hi Shamu congratualtions and welcome to the forum.

I'm 25weeks nearly with my first and very excited, due January 25th.

Good luck and hope your pregnancy is prgressing nicely :D

Hi Shamu, congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to the forum. :D :D

hi ladies

thanks for the warm welcome - sami i just saw ur bump pics on another topic - it's fab, my bump is still podgy looking ( i was a little podgy pre pregnancy tho!!)

i will get boyf on the case for me to help posting pics etc!

enjoy your bumps!
speak soon

shamu

Hiya and Welcome!!! Hope everything goes well for you!!

xoxo Ree :D

hi ree77

gosh your up early! - no, no no, wait, your in the states! - its the time difference thing! oops! hehehehe

will have to get one of those counter thingies to record my pregnancy! - am off to investigate!

shamu

hi shamu and welcome hope you find everyone as friendly as i have
congratulations on your pregnancy hope you are well xxxx

hi rach,

im feeling fine - if anything, feel like a bit of a fraud!! ehehe, i'm almost half way thru my pregnancy, but now all the queasyness and stuff has stopped and my bump has yet to put in a proper appearance and i'm still to feel baby move i dont feel much different now! hehehehe, am verery impatient,

how are you? are you feeling yucky still? - had your scan yet? got 2nd in 2 weeks time - again, impatient! hehehehe

shamu

hi shamu still very yucky hun got first scan 3rd november :D
cant wait it dont feel real till you see the scan, are you going to find out the sex of the baby or are you having a surprise? xxxx

i know what you mean - i was half expecting the midwife to say " what you talking bout? theres no baby! " hehehehe - paranoia or what

but when u eventually do see the baby - its fab! - my boyf got loads of looks tho - i was flat on my back trying to angle round to see the screen! heeheheh

am dead curious, but detemined to have a surprise!
i know your suppose to say " i dont mind so long as its healthy" - but i secretly really would like a little girl!!
:oops:
are you gona find out?

shamu

yeah hun i cant wait to find out i had a surprise on last baby but this time i want to know ive got a boy already so a girl would be nice but as long as its healthy and got all its bits i dont mind really xxxxx

aw, how old is your lil boy?- is he excited about the new baby coming? - my sister is expecting her second ( 10 weeks after me!) and her lil girl (2 1/2) does not want to be a big sister!!! - i dont think she even knows what a big sister is exactly yet! hehehe, i'm sure she'll come round tho, shes the first grandchild for both sets of granparents, so she is used to being the centre of attention - will be a big shock to her when theres two new babies here too!

good luck i hope you get what your after - but im sure you wont be dissapointed either way!! , not long to your scan now!

shamu

hes 12 lol he will be nearly 13 when i have this one and hes over the moon he cant wait to have a brother or a sister :D xxxx

ooops not so lil then!! - aw, i think thats a really nice gap tho - he'll always look out for his baby brother or sister and be a big help to you when babby arrives!

shamu ( really must get my counter sorted out!)

sig test... (apologies, I'm trying to fix my gf's signature)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back