Hello

kedi376

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I used to be on the forum a while back, not sure if anyone remembers me. Thought I'd come back and have a little nosey but thought I should maybe re-introduce myself before I comment on any threads.

I gave birth to my little girl, Jessie, on 14th November after a fairly easy labour (although it didn't feel like it at the time!) It took me a couple of months to really get the hang of things and still now I have days where I really struggle. BUT she is the most amazing little person and I still can't believe I am a mummy.

Nothing more to tell really, just wanted to re-introduce myself.

:)

Hello!!
Welcome back lovely! I remember you as you are also a fellow November mummy xx

Thanks ladies, looks like I've missed loads. Looking forward to catching up with the labour threads next :)

I remember you hun, and we had our babies on the same day!!!

I was 9 days late in the end and James arrived an hour into his Daddy's Birthday.

How is Jessie doing now? She was 6 months on Tuesday!!! The last 6 months have just whizzed by

xxxxx

I remember you hun, and we had our babies on the same day!!!

I was 9 days late in the end and James arrived an hour into his Daddy's Birthday.

How is Jessie doing now? She was 6 months on Tuesday!!! The last 6 months have just whizzed by

xxxxx

Haha how funny, I remember you too, I think we were originally due on the same day and then you got put forward a couple of days! I gave birth at 41 weeks. That last week was just awful, all the waiting!!

I can't believe she is 6 months already. She is doing really well thanks. We started weaning early due to reflux, so she is now on 3 small meals a day plus milk and she loves it! This week I've started introducing toast and veggies she can pick up to compliment the puree and in theory eat, but she'd rather suck them and throw them instead.

How is James doing? You loving being a mummy?

I was 41+2 when I had bub (had him at 1am), I had a 50 hour labour though... I can't wait to do it all again!

James is a very good boy and he makes it easy to enjoy being a Mummy.

I've had a bit of a crappy few weeks - I have a bad foot so getting out and about has been a struggle, also the tiredness has caught up with me. James sleeps 9-5am every night but the early starts are doing me in.

We started baby porridge at 5m and from 5.5m I started BLW. So far James has been doing amazingly and loves everything.

If it's not too intimidating there is a November Mummies thread to join? It's handy if you have any questions or just want a rant.

Lovely to see you hun and glad to hear your little lady is doing well

xxxxxxx

Blimey, that's one hell of a labour!! Do you have a labour thread? I'll hunt it out if so.

Sorry to hear about the poorly foot, nothing serious I hope. It'll certainly make it hard to get out for walks and even just shopping, hope you're making OH do it for you ;)

ooooh 5am is a little early. Jessie is normally 6am ish, although sometimes, I can string her out until 6.30am but the moment she is out of the cot she wants a bottle. So I'm up before preparing the bottle for her.

I'm off to find the November Mummies thread now x

Hello kedi!

I'd been wondering what happened to you. Congratulations!

Glad to hear you and your LO are well.

Welcome back x

So lovely to see you back hun, congrats on you little lady :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member