Hello

KatysMummy

Reaction score
We cant wait to get pregnant with our own ickle boingy baby, hope it happens soon. :D :D :D :D

hello emmaandgary hope you get your bfp soon :D
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach,

That was my DF posting, as he is very excited about ttc!! I have read your posts on here recently, and really feel for you. CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy, I am sure that your little bundle of joy will bring you every happiness. As for your ex OH, only you can decide what is right for you, and when to tell him. Good luck, and let us know how you get on, we are all here for you if you need to chat.

Lots of Hugs,

Em xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi EmmaandGary

Good Luck ttc - enjoy yourselves and try not to make it into a ritual! which is hard when you start to test for ovulation and know when the best time is to bd!!!

Sending you both lots of baby dust Xxxx

Hi, Im Nichola and like you im ttc. I dont usually get much time on this forum as my b/f is usually glued to his car drifting forum!! but we are both real keen to start a family asap. Hope you have been practising lot s Emma and Gary. I also read your posts Rach and I have been worried about you and hope you get the support you need but you will make a great mum as you sound a lovely girl and you have all your friends around you.
Best of baby luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back