Hello

jamhamster

Reaction score
Hi my sister-in-law told me about this forum, so i thought i'd sign up as well, my name is sammie and i'm 25 (well 26 on 27th sep) i have 2 girl's already Gemma who's 5 1/2 and Lucy who's almost 2, i'm due on the 10th dec and as yet the sex is un-know as when i had my scan last thursday baby was facing the wrong way so i'm back for a re-scan this thursday, hopefullt baby has moved. well that's it for now :D

Welcome, you will like it here, everyone is fab :)

Hi welcome to the furm and hope you do get to find out the sex at your next scan!

And ditto what Minikins said - (she's pretty cool herself :wink: )

Congratulations hun, hope everything is goin well. I bet u were disappointed wen u couldnt find out the sex and had to wait a bit longer, i know i will be wen i have mine in a few weeks, id be gutted if they couldnt tell me, cos im so nosey, lol.

bec x x

hello sammie im so excited to find out on thursday aswell lol

(sammie is my sis in law) :D :D

hi sammie welcome im new on here too and ttc hope you find everyone as friendly and welcoming as i have :D
good luck xxxx

Thank's everyone for the welcome, and hello bev, cheer's for showing me this forum. can't wait till tomoz either i don't think i'll sleep very well tonight. i'll call you in the morning to sort out about lucy :D

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt we will be picking your mind for advice! You must be a bit of a pro now, having been through it before!

:D :D :D :D :D

I am dying to know the sex of my baby as well. I don't like surprises!

Keep logging on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back