Hello!

Charlotte H

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am very new here and dont really know my way around or what to do! Hoping this is a good place to share stories and generally get some advice and I am guessing it is from what I have seen so far!

A quick blurb about me; I am 25, married to my wonderful hubby Carl and have three cats!

I have known fertility issues in that two very large cysts and a subsiquent op to remove them at 19 left me with only half a working ovary and one fallopian tube (on opposite sides just to be awkward)!

We have been asked to try naturally for a year by the docs as apprently natural conception is theoretically still possible even though it is unlikely. The year is now up and we on the the next stage which appears to be the tesing phase with plenty of blood tests and samples and a hycosy (which i am very nervious about) coming up.

Not sure whether this is all too much info as an introduction really but I am generally looking for a place to talk to others going through a similar thing and get some advice and I am very nervous about what the near future is going to hold for us!

Hoping to speak to some of you very soon, feel free to say Hi and ask me anything!

Charlotte x

Hi Charlotte :wave:
Welcome, everyone is really friendly, come and join us in ttc, lots of lively ladies in there. You also may get some info in LTTTC xx

Hi Cosmic girl,

Thanks for replying, I will take a look in TTC now!

Char x

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry to hear about your fertility issues, there are plenty of people on here that have issues as well so they will be able to provide you with advice and support.

I am "Mummy" to just one cat! She is my little furr baby though

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hope you find what you're looking for here - and good luck on your journey! :love:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

hi and welcome aboard!
Im 'Mummy' to one cat also!!
good luck on your journey xxx

Welcome to pf :) It's a great place for advice and everyone here will support you through your ttc journey and fx pregnancy!! Good luck ttc, will be thinking of you xx

Hey i'm new as well so don't worry your not the only new face :)

As the others have stated i don't need to point you in the right direction.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi Charlotte,

Warm welcome to the forum, I'm newish and everyone is super lovely on here.

Good luck with your journey

Xxx

Hey and welcome! My friend had one of her ovaries an tubes out (on the same side though) and then found she had problems with her remaining ovary and she'd been trying for a while with fertility drugs but no luck so had just got put on the ivf list when she fell pregnant naturally! Anyway my point is it can happen (i can go on a bit haha) good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back