Hello :)

Tara1985

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

I'm nervously but very happily stepping into Tri 1. I feel very lucky and just can't stop smiling :lol:

One small question first - I've been getting abdomen cramps and it feels like AF is coming, I've read this is normal unless severe but just wanted to know if any other ladies got this in the first few weeks?

Also OMG my boobs are killing me but in a sick way it reassures me...just the tummy cramping that is making me nervous.

xxx

Omg Hun this is amazing!! So glad to see u in tri 1 :) I had AF like cramps for several weeks after my BFP, around 7-8 weeks they started to ease off but I still get them occasionally xx

hiya xx
tummy cramping is totally normal especially in your first pregnancy. its all new to your womb, fibres are being made to support your growin womb and to help push baby out in 8 months time.

jst think of it that every ache is your baby growing xxx

Awww thanks girls - I have tried not to worry but just need to hear or shall I say see in writing experience of pregnant women. Yeah I have been thinking or hoping it was bean tucking in :)

xxx

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to tri 1! Its so exciting making that move from ttc board. :wave:

And with regards to the cramping, I have been getting them too, but only for that last few days. Just stretching and moving. There's gonna be a lot of funny aches and twinges and they are very likely to be completely normal when a little person takes over your body!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

Oh thank you Fordee! I will try not to panic and if I do I'll come and nag you lovely ladies to give me a gentle slap. Have a happy healthy pregnancy yourself :) So excited!! xx

Welcome to tri 1 and congratulations!!

As for the cramps, its ur uterus stretching. I got them pretty bad in the weeks after I found out. Only the past week or 2 they've started easing off. Although I still get them occasionally.

Don't worry hun, any questions u have u can ask away. Ull become a pregnancy expert in the next few weeks lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jay :) It's so good to hear other people had it too.

I should have introduced myself too...My name is Tara*, I'm 26, live in London and this is my first. Hope I'll meet a few ladies to help me along the journey :)

Also on Christmas day (before I even got a hint) I had a few too many glasses of wine. I've not had anything since and started taking supplements so I hope this is ok...

xx

I'm glad i'm not the only person getting these cramps, it's the reason i joined this forum to try and find out what was happening. I'm only 5 weeks but sometimes the pain is aweful, and i only get it every now and then not all the time.

I'm glad that gave you reassurance Doll, it's all very new so I guess if we're only cramping it's ok. I know if it's severe and you bleed you should go to your GP. It's just a relief to read how common it is and to talk about it.

I had an almighty cramp yesterday but it felt like a stitch and passed after a few seconds. I'm going to chew the doctor's ear's off when I go and get confirmed. Have you made an appointment yet? xx

hi tara, congrats and welcome

my af type cramps have just gone and they were quite severe with that feeling you get in your thighs with af. feel better now but morning sickness has took over! lol

clara x

Hiya

Just wanted to say welcome and congratulations!

OMG I'm so chuffed for you hun :) Congrats!! xxx

Congrats and welcome, i get the cramps to although they've eased off a bit this week! Really panicked me the first few times i got them thought something bad was happening.

Congrats hun and welcome to Tri 1!

I have had some cramping but not too much. My boobs on the other hand- OMG do they hurt- I am refusing to give people hugs anymore cuz it hurts me so much! Hubby is gutted- I'm not very well endowed in the bb department but they are deffo growing bigger :) and he can't play!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

XX

Been having them for about a week and a half or so. Nice to see a bunch of other women have the same thing, makes me feel less paranoid!

Oh you guys are so lovely, thanks for reassuring me!

Can anyone recommend a site on what not to eat? I had a glass of aloe vera juice this morning because it's good for the gut etc as I'm constipated (sorry tmi!!). It tastes disgusting but really is good for you and just read that pregnant women should not drink it as it can cause the uterus to contract!!! I really need a what not to do list other than don't drink alcohol! Any suggestions?

xx

Hi an congrats Tara! My cramps have been on and off really. Thought they stopped last week but came back yesterday & have them slightly today too. They'll probably come & go the whole pregnancy as your body prepares for birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back