Hello, TTC for first baby

Dswansea

Reaction score
Hello all,
Trying for our very first baby, been with my husband 10 years this year & married for 3!
Decided to try for our first baby, came off my pill in January, just going to see what happens over the next few months & see where it goes!

Feeling excited & a little bit nervous! Anyone else at the same point as us! Any help & information would be greatly appreciated :)

Congrats on the start of your journey. My hubby and I have been together for just over 11 years and began TTC our first child before Christmas. Good luck!

Good luck Dswansea.:clover: My partner and I are also ttc our 1st. We're on our 4th month of trying.

My partner and I are also TTC our first baby together. We both have a child from previous relationships. Been trying since January. Its very exciting. Good luck to you all x

Hello

I am also in the same position to you. New to this and TTC baby number 1.

I came off the pill in November so getting to grips with my cycle etc still. It's so exciting but frustrating waiting to see if you have conceived that month.

Good luck!

I'm here anytime if you want to chat.

Thank you ladies, I came off the pill in December & started trying. Have a really strange feeling when your period is due, for years of being a day late is one mad panic to now hoping it won't arrive!

Good luck to all of you on this new exciting adventure!
Is it too cheeky to ask if any of you are doing a thing differently to monitor yourself, I'm using an app on my phone called Ovia it's free & there's no annoying pop ups and finding it quite useful!

Been looking at these Clearblue fandabydosy machines that tell you everything about your cycle but it's going to cost around £150.00 & around £35.00 per month was going to wait a couple of months to see if anything happens first!

Fingers crossed for all of you!! Xx

Hello

My OH and I have been TTC baby no 1 since Dec 15 so not very long. I'm hoping this month will be the month :)

Good luck on your journey Xx

Evening all, I'm back here after a while. Got my BFP in May & was over the moon, unfortunately it was short lived, had a miscarriage in June at 9/10 weeks, to say I was heart broken was an understatement & couldn't face anyone or anything, managed to work right through including managing to keep it together with a collegue giving birth the same day & another collegue announcing she was expecting. We started trying again straight away & this is now my second cycle since, hoping to get a BFP soon with a better outcome than last time! Hoping to speak to you all soon!! Xxxx

Hi Dswansea, I'm so sorry - what you've just written describes exactly my situation. I had a BFP in May and a miscarriage at 11 weeks in July. I felt very much the same about facing the world and one of my friends gave birth the same weekend I miscarriage. It's heart breaking and I feel for you so much.

I am back trying to TTC and just at the beginning of my first proper cycle with fingers crossed for a BFP soon. Will have my fingers crossed for you too xxxx

Evening, cant believe how much your situation mirrors mine, got my peak day on my fertility monitor this morning so have enerythibg crossed! Hopefully this time everything will work out ok, feel free to private message me if you want as it would be really nice to talk to someone who is going through the same as us as nobody knows we are currently trying for a baby xxx

Good luck! we're trying now.
Got my implant out yesterday!
Both have kids from previous relationships and just want to complete our family!

Hi!
Like some of the ladies in this post, I am also in the same situation. Came off the pill and was pregnant after my first cycle. Unfortunately, I miscarried and went through a bad spell afterwards.
So we are trying again. My cycle is a bit all over the place so I'm not totally in tune with my body yet. Hormones have been flying around everywhere (my poor fella!)
But I too a, using ovia app. I used it last time and have found it to be the best one.

Good luck to us all �� X

Baby Dust to all. I am TTC my first too hoping we all get that BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back