Hello to you all

Sunshine

Reaction score

Hello Everybody.

I am 33 years old, mum of 2 (3 yrs and 6 yrs) and I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

I had a scan last week due to some spotting and I am due another one next week as they could not get a heartbeat as it was so early. She did say that everything looked OK but wanted to scan again to get the heartbeat and put my mind at rest. Spotting has now stopped and I feel ok - just tired and sneezy (hayfever!).

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with you on our journeys together.

Hi, my name is Alsha i am due 30th September this is my first very excited. Really pleased every thing is fine with you, i am also suffering with hayfever are you taking anything? :?

Hi, my name is Alsha i am due 30th September this is my first very excited. Really pleased every thing is fine with you, i am also suffering with hayfever are you taking anything? :?

Hi Alsha

Being at such an early stage I have been avoiding the medications for my hayfever and just sufferring. I did try taking some before I knew I was pregnant but even though they were the non drowsy type they still knocked me out! I think I'm probably best just sufferring - having a better day with it today - but I've managed to pick up a cold and sore throat instead - always something eh? At least I'm not feeling too sick yet!

Take Care

Sunshine

Welcome to the forum sunshine and congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Sunshine and Alsha - you can take Piriton with no problems with pregnant for hayfever - no need to suffer!! :D

Hope your pregnancy goes a bit smoother from now on!!

xx

Thanks for that you two, it just makes you so tired sneezing all the time and i keep thinking about making the baby jump poor little thing it must love me. Anyway girlies look after your selves and speak soon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back