Hello Third Trimester!

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

wow! I never really believed when I started out in TTC that I'd make it here- it seemed like such a long journey! Hello to you all- it feels like starting a new school term or something!

+++

Hey

so should i be in here too!!! wasnt really sure when this section started!!! its so amazing thinking that i first started on this forum when i was just 5 weeks, and couldnt wait to make it to 12 weeks, now i only have 12 weeks left to go :?

Natalie x

Woohoooo to you both.

Im exactly the same, didnt think I would make it this far and it seems such a long journey like you say Rosebay.

Not long for any of us now.....November will be here before we know it.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks! It's kind of exciting and terrifying by turns isn't it! The whole thing is just such a life changer- I look at everything differently now- mostly I look at women with kids (especially more than one!) and think "Wow! You're pretty amazing!" One women I'm going to buy a baby sling off on ebay has 12 children- incredible!

It's so nice to have travelled this far with everyone here- I don't know a single person (other than people I've met here) that are currently pregnant or even who have been pregnant in the last 10 years so it's been fantastic to have company!

Some days I think that the end of November is ages, sometimes I think "eek! 13 weeks is nothing!" I'm tempted to draw up a cross off list of days but I'm not sure it's a good idea!! Then again is it possible to be MORE obsessed?!

+++

Hi, there everyone, i am due on 20th October, and it seems to have come round really quickly, hadn't really given it much thought until i went to my ante-natel last week and midwife says" so you 32 weeks"
I thought hell that means i only have 8 WEEKS TO GO!!!
8 weeks i mean thats nothing at all is it? (2 mortgage payments, * paydays?) no time at all :?

Congratulations Rosebay & Natalie (not-so-new-bump :D) - not long to go!!

Hi Jo - you're due 8 days before me! Time is flying isn't it?!! I can't believe how quickly it's going.

LBxx

Thanks littlebump and your right, not so new bump anymore!! Its funny I know so many women having babies this year, i mean i know something like 7 different people due between now and end of dec!!

must have been something in the water around the brighton area!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back