Hello - new here

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by suesutton2005, Apr 26, 2005.

1. suesutton2005

suesutton2005 New Member

Hello, my name is Sue, I'm 31 and 31 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I already have a daughter, Katie who was born on 2 September 2002. I also suffered a miscariage last September at 7 weeks and so my baby should have been due in 2 weeks time but it wasn't to be. I soon got pregnant again and we're delighted that we're having a boy this time. I currently work 4 days a week but am going on maternity leave on 3rd June. I live in Kent, we're in the process of moving house and could very easily be moving around my due date ! :shock:

Look forward to chatting to you soon !

Sue

2. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

firstly congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum!! :D

my name is stacey and i am 20 years old..... i am 33 weeks pregnant with my first, alittle girl :D :lol: :)

me and my partner have been together for 5 years and moved in together 2 weeks after meeting. since then i have always wanted a baby.

we decided we would set up our home properly before we tried for a family. :D now i have one!!!

as u can tell i am extremely excited, i give work up next week and i can`t wait! i am on my feet allday and it`s taking it`s toll.

with this being your second any advice u can offer for labour and after birth will be greatly appreciated.

well take care, hope all goes well 4 u! :D :) :lol:

3. msdynamite

msdynamite Member

hi my names raychel, i'm 21 and i am due on the 28th of july with my first child.. i am currently working and studying full time too be a student nurse.. i am driving my partner up the wall with my emotions not sure he is quiet sure i am the same women he moved in with haha tough luck..
    very anxious bout this baby, not bein very well all the way though so i cant wait too feel slightly human again.. hope everyone is well
    raychel n bump :D [/list][/code]

4. sara-b

sara-b Member

Hi , this is all new to me as well.
    I am 30 and 23 weeks pregnant with my first child, which is a boy.
    I also had a miscarriage last oct at 9 weeks and the baby would of been due on the 1st of June, I can't help thinking about it, it hit me hard when it happened. I fell pregnant a couple of months later and now I can't wait I am so excited, its just dragging, I am desperate for my baby, which my 3 sister's find it funny as I never seemed to want children. I just can't help wishing the months away.

Sara