Hello mums, ladies with bumps, bumps themselves and other halves :)

Tootsmaloy

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm very new to this, just found out that I'm pregnant so I thought it might be a good idea to join, share thoughts and experiences, aches and pains etc. I also live abroad so it'll be really nice to share my thoughts in my own language with all of you :) I'm Kate, I'm 26 and married and live in Berlin. Looking forward to getting to know lots of you! Bye for now xxx

Welcome Kate! How far along are you? Everyone here is very helpful I'm sure you'll find :)

Hiya!

I think three weeks so it's early days. I have an appointment with my GP on Friday and I'll take it from there. Fingers crossed all is well

xx

Welcome hope u have a happy healthy 9 months x

I was also wondering, I've read through a few posts on here and there are so many abbreviations! I can only guess what half of them mean! Is there some kind of handbook?!

xx

hi kate welcome to the forum, feel free to ask away, ive been there and happy to help with any questions :) hugs across the seas xx

theres alsorts of them, I never get half of them haha xx

Last edited:
Hehe not just me then! I might just end up becoming a pro I'm on here so often. Have you read the thread about being addicted to this forum? Very funny :)

xx

I was also wondering, I've read through a few posts on here and there are so many abbreviations! I can only guess what half of them mean! Is there some kind of handbook?!

xx

I haven't got a clue half the time, I Google them! Hehe

I never use these shortend words, I use full words, must be getting old to slang lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back