Hello!! Looks like I'm back.

redbear

Reaction score
I don't think anyone will remember me, I was a pregnancy forum addict when ttc my first child. It really was a lifeline. Anyway after I had my daughter I fell pregnant quickly with my second (huge shock after 12 months ttc the first) so I didn't have time to be on the forum.
We have been talking about ttc a while now and due to very nasty witch and vomiting (sorry tmi) all night long once a month and pain worse than labour (not joking) I got the coil removed.
And we have sort of decided hey let's not use condoms 😂😂.
My husband has said he was ready for a while and said whenever I wanted was fine but this put a lot of pressure on me. But im feeling now is good.
My eldest turns 5 in January and my youngest 4 in April so if I want to avoid a large gap now is the time.
Excited, scared and all things rolled into one.

I remember you. Hope you're not in the ttc section for long xx

I remember you from when I was pregnant with my eldest, we were never in the same tri but I saw you in that area of the forum. Yay for ttc again! Good luck and baby dust :dust:

Hi, I only really used the forum at the end of my first pregnancy in 2013. I'm now TTC#2 now and actually quite looking forward to using to forum during TTC and hopefully all going well from the beginning of pregnancy! Hope it's a quick TTC journey for you.

Hi lovely to see names I know!!
I hope it's not too long toof
I may make a tcc diary at somepositioning the time jeep a track xxx

I remember you from when I first joined. Good luck ttc. X

Well it didnt take long just to update you all i got my bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members