hello ladies

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
I'm finally home!!! with Tanika in tow, its so nice to be back and get some normality. o yeh and i get a whole nights sleep 2nite cos simons offeed to do the late feeds bless him.

im actually kinda gona miss the hospital, it was like a big sleepover being on the ward with 3 other ladies n their babies, and its amazing how u can sleep thru other ppls babies crying but not ur own.

I'm absolutely loving being a mum, i'm the happiest i ever remember being and surprisingly (to me) its all come really naturally. Tanika is absolutely fine, sleeping soundly she's a really settled, quiet baby. so far. lol

How are you all doing? whos ready and waaay past ready pop?

sorry i hadnt been in touch with anyone for a while, was either feeding, changing nappies, sleeping or eating didnt have much time for anything else lol

Great news that you've finally brought Tanika home!! I'm glad everything's going well :)

awww lovely i cant wait to see more piccis :D

good to see you back, lots of us are ready to pop now :D

So happy everything is going well and you and Tanika are home :hug:

HI Emma Im so glad they let you bring Tanika home today. And :cheer: for your full nights sleep hopefully.

It must be so nice to have your little lady home. Enjoy her, she is a blessing to you :hug:

Congratulations on bringing your little girl home :D Great news she's doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back