Hello I'm pregnant with second child! :D

vixxie77

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I got :bfp: yesterday, very early days so hoping all will be ok. We already have a DD Millie, who recently turned one. I had a very long and horrible labour last time, which I found out after was probably due to me not sleeping, eating or drinking virtually the whole time lol, so really hoping things will be different this time :) and I will ensure I do these things!

It was only our second cycle of ttc so I'm still in shock that I'm here :)

I know a few of you lovely ladies from ttc, so I'm looking forward to getting to know them and the rest of you better, on our journey to having a baby :D x x

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1 :) x

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

We're happy to have you both!! X

Yay!!!
So happy to see u over here Vixxie!!
Massive congrats to u!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! :D We're hoping to start TTC'ing a second pumpkin in the summer and I can't wait!

Congratulations hunni on getting your bfp :D

kinda scares me though because I don't sleep, drink or eat much does that mean i'm going to have a long painful labour lol? xx

Congratulations hunni on getting your bfp :D

kinda scares me though because I don't sleep, drink or eat much does that mean i'm going to have a long painful labour lol? xx

No hun, I mean round the actual time when you're in labour lol. I didn't eat, sleep or drink at all in 37 hours, did myself no favours! Apparently there are high energy slow releasing foods that are best to eat to keep your energy up and best to keep sipping water, if you can't drink a lot. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine :) everyone is different x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back