Hello! I'm new.

misspiggy0

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You can call me Piggy. I am joining this site to look for some online support with my pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I feel very sad about this. I am very excited to give birth to a rainbow baby. I am 15 weeks along and everything looks healthy so far. I am due to give birth in November. I am especially interested in connecting with mothers of other babies who have experienced a miscarriage, because from what I have observed, a rainbow baby pregnancy can be very different from a pregnancy free of any anxiety.

That said, I am excited to connect with all other mothers as well.

Have a great afternoon!

Piggy:bump:

Hi, welcome piggy!! Congratulations on your BFP! I was TTC for 5 years and miscarried with my first pregnancy, I now have a happy and healthy 11 month old and another one on the way! Come over and join our November due dates thread xxx

Hi, welcome piggy!! Congratulations on your BFP! I was TTC for 5 years and miscarried with my first pregnancy, I now have a happy and healthy 11 month old and another one on the way! Come over and join our November due dates thread xxx
Thank you very much! I will do that. :) Nice meeting you.

Last edited:
Hi, I am sorry to know about your loss. Congrats on your pregnancy, I wish you a happy healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back