Hello! I'm new!

vic30

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've just registered a couple of minutes ago, so I'm actually very new :lol:

Just wanted to share what's going on with me.

My husband and I weren't trying for a baby, but I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago, then I had a very early miscarriage. I didn't know how to feel really, shocked that I was pregnant in the first place :shock: then happy that I was, then sad about the miscarriage, it was all so quick.

We were planning to hopefully have children in the future, so one thing these crazy few weeks have sorted out is that we'd like to start trying to conceive :)

I'm just wondering, (if anyone is happy to talk about their own experiences, if anyone has any advice (I'm going to wait until my next period and then we're going to try after that) about waiting/trying to conceive after a miscarriage, or just in general.

Thanks in advance and hoping all you ladies out there are feeling ok

x

Hey hun,
I had a mmc in feb, waited for my period, got pregnant again and had a chem, had another period and i'm pregnant again. Scary times but just keep trying :) xxx

Hey Vic30,

I was in a similar situation. I was shocked to find out I was pregnant in March. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old who starts school in Sept, so we were about to move into the next stage in our lives. But then I found out in May I had a blighted ovum (foetus died, but sac kept growing), and so I had a managed miscarriage end of May. We thought we would try straight away, and I found out a few days ago I'm pregnant again! So nice to not feel sad.

Hey hun I think the main thing with ttc is be aware regardless of previous pregnancys that each and every preg is different it will prob be in back of your mind but I would say try not to let ttc take over the whole this day this time this temperature. Thing can take away the fun and it does seem that the more laid back and easy going you are about ttc ie just stop using protection take multivitamins for preg inc. Folic acid and just have sex regularly the easier you find it to concieve. It takes some people one go and others years. Either way the waiting to test is usually the hardest try n wait until after period is late by a few days before testing else you won't feel ready to trust the tests. Best of luck it's hard to relax after a loss and the 12 week scan will prob seem a lifetime away when you find out around 5/6 weeks preg but u will get there just try and have a healthy lifestyle as you can good luck xx

Hi I'm very new to this too. So sorry to hear of ur loss....same happened to us. We planned our pregnancy....didn't expect to get preg that quick and then miscarried early so all was very emotional and happened so fast. Then went on to have an ectopic. I am now 11 weeks preg and although some cramps all ok so far. I think every pregnancy is different and very emotional. Really wish all goes ok for u both xxx

Hi Vic

similar thing has happened to me. I had a medical miscarriage just over two weeks ago and am now waiting for my next period so we can TTC. Wasn't trying when I got pregnant but has now made us want to try again. x

Good luck next time. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Welcome Vic!

I decided to wait, the mc really knocked me down and was long and drawn out but my mw said that once I had a normal period I could try again. Fx for you and sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back