Hello I'm new!!

Dippy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been reading the forum for the last few weeks and have decided to take the plunge and join in!! I am 29 (big 30 on Christmas Day!!) and me and OH have been TTC for 8 months.

P.S Thought I'd test my ticker at the same time!!

Hi Dippy!

Welcome to this forum! Very nice to meet u! I hope you get pregnant soon!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Dippy! Welcome to the forum and lok forward to hearing the big new when you tell us that you have finally had your catch!

Good luck TTC'ing. Sending baby dust your way xxx

Hi Danielle and Sami, thanks for making me feel at home. I'm hoping to pick up some tips on the art of successful baby making, there seems to be a lot of good advice!!

hi dippy welcome to the forum hope u find everyone as friendly and as welcoming as i have :D
good luck ttc xxxxx

Hiya dippy

Welcome to the forums, Im Sian mum to Mia, 4 and Seth,2 and been ttc ing for number three.

Hope that baby dust reaches you hunny, as for any secrets to ttcing well, relax and enjoy it LOL

Sian xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Sian,

Thanks for the welcome and the advice, I guess I am a little more cautious than I need to be as most of the other TTC I know are also having no success, I have bought an ovulation kit today so am gonna give that a go from next month if no joy this month.

Hiya Dippy,

Sorry it's a bit late but welcome to the forum. Sending you oodles of baby dust, hope it happens soon for you. Fingers crossed.

Nicki.x
:D

Hi Sarah,

Lots of secret whispering between my OH and my Dad about my 30th, so I am very intrigued. It's a bad time of year for going anywhere due to weather and the fact that they double the price round Christmas, so I don't want to build my hopes up about that. As long as it's not a surprise party - I would be mortified!! What would be your dream surprise? Do you feel old??

Dippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back