hello! im new here.. :)

melrose143

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Melissa, 27 years old from CA and I'm married for 3 years now to the most wonderful husband in the world. We are 16 weeks pregnant and we are so excited! :)

Since its my first time, I went ahead and searched for more information in google. That way, I can take care of this little angel inside me. So anyway, I have been searching online and I came across the topic "3D Ultrasound". And then I found the site called "3D Little One". For the record, they offer a 3d model of your unborn child by just using the pictures from your ultrasound. I am fascinated by their service as I have never heard of something so advance like this yet! As a first time mother, I can't wait to see my baby.. The thought of getting a chance to see my baby in its actual size and how my unborn baby looks like excites me. Makes me feel like I don't want to miss this opportunity. But I am curious as well if anyone has tried something like this? Tell me, is it a good idea to get a 3D Ultrasound printed into a realistic, sculpture of your unborn baby?

I appreciate anyone who can share their experience or thoughts about this. Thanks Ladies.

EXCITED MOM :)

Congrats and welcome!! Im Danielle :)

Ive never heard of the 3d sculpture before! Sounds interesting.. But i dont think id like one! Id stick to the pictures of the scans myself :) But i can see why people would love one! xxx

Hello, welcome!

I haven't had any 3d scans. They're too expensive for us to justify at this time but if you want one and can afford it then I say go for it!

I've never heard of 3D baby sculptures. Is it a US company that does them?

I would probably do it if we could over here. I had a 3d scan pic of my daughter, and although I remember looking at it and thinking - gosh that's an ugly baby! When she was born, she looked so much like the scan. The ugly bits like the squashed nose and cheek were obviously where she was squashed up agains my uterus.

Hi and welcome
Congrats on your pregnancy!
I didn't have any fancy scans just the normal ultrasound ones you get at the hospital
I kinda liked the idea of not knowing what he looked like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back