Hello - I'm back from holiday!

Just thought I'd make an announcement that I am back from Spain - had a lovely lovely time and nicely tanned and looking forward to seeing how everyone is!

So common - anything happen whilst I was away? :lol:

To all those who have found out they are expecting - congratulations! Trying to catch up on a weeks worth of posts hasn't been easy!

My love to everyone...xxxx

Hi Sami

Glad you had a good holiday. Not much new with me...just getting bigger by the minute :)

Lou x

Hi Sami

Hope you had a great holiday.

Did anything overthere worry you - y'know with being pg? We were going to spain in September but I wasnt sure on going now - in case anything happened.

Any top tips?

L x

Hi Sami

Great to have you back!

My only change is that I am definitely sporting a bump and have gone past 12 weeks! My scan is in two days.

I've started wearing some of my official maternity clothes and stroking my tummy at every opportunity!

I had some quite bad stretching pains down there last week and I think it was the sudden growth of the bump!

Send us a picture of your tanned bump! I'm jealous! :D

Ohhhh im so jealous, i want to go on holiday, was spose to be goin in september with all te girls, but am not no. Cos now that i am havin a baby i cant afford it. Ahhh well looks like a weekend in enby for me this year. lol.

hope you had a good holiday tho.

bec x x

Glad you had a nice time Sami, nice to have you back. x

lisa31 said:
Hi Sami

Hope you had a great holiday.

Did anything overthere worry you - y'know with being pg? We were going to spain in September but I wasnt sure on going now - in case anything happened.

Any top tips?

L x

Hi hun - the best tip I can give is that food is nothing like it is in Englnd! The youghurts aren't thick etc. Never get a salad from a restaurant, and if you get some from a shop wash it in bottled water not tap water. Erm.... becareful of things like packed meats coz they can contain crap (liver, blood, etc) that English packed hams etc don't have in them. And only drink bottled water. I think thats it! Have a great time though! How far gone will you be when you fly?

Oh - on the plane make sure you get up and walk to the other end of the plane once or twice to keep the blood moving. Go to the loo or something. I felt like a right plank but it's good to do. the usual don't cross your legs and move your feet every 10/15 mins. But it's a short flight so you don't need flight socks and all that stuff.

Does that help babe? xx

Yes, thanks. The food bit is good to know as thats all I seem to eat at the minute (ham slices!)

We thought about going France now - bit closer and means wont have to go on a plane :) - wasnt that keen on the plane idea anyway - not been on one for about 8 years.

I would only be about 15 weeks so thats not too bad - on the other side of the coin my bro is moving to skeggy in September so might just go there!!!! - wont have to worry about seeing docs then if something cropped up. Hardly France though is it!!!!

Anyway, glad you had a good time - and all was ok

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back