Hello everyone

zo75

Reaction score
What a relief to have found this site. You feel so isolated when you are making your way through the 1st trimester, it's great to be able to talk about my pregnancy with people other than my husband. (I mean he's fantastic but not great at the girlie chat!).

Anyway my name is Zoe, I live in Surrey and I'm 6 weeks pregnant yesterday. This is my 1st pregnany. I'm totally over the moon and utterly terrified at the same time. Every ache in the tummy region and I'm flying into one. I've also been 'spotting' (what an odd term...) this past week and have therefore been in and out of hospital having internal scans. Everything seems to be ok at the mo but due for another scan next week to confirm babies heartbeat. I can think of nothing else!

Have a challenge tomorrow night as my husband has organised a party to celebrate my 30th. How on earth I get through the evening not drinking without arousing suspicion I have no idea.

Anyway this is just a quick hello to all

zx

Hi zo75,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy! My name is Julie and I've been trying to conceive since February although no luck as yet.
Any kind of question, you are sure to get an answer on here or just generally have a chat with people about what you're going through.
Best wishes,
Jools xxx

hi zoe
congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum! :D
my name is stacey and i am 31+6 weeks, with a little girl. this too is my first baby and i am really excited nervous and anxious.
i hope everything goes ok at the scan.
have a lovely weekend and try to enjoy your party
take care
hopefully chat soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member