hello everyone

rach

Reaction score
hi my names rach have been on an american site similar to this and thought id have a look to see if i could find a uk site so here i am.
im 31 divorced with 1 child at moment whos 12 am currently living with my partner and ttc baby no.2 which is not proving as easy as i thought it would be, conceived straight away on first child thought this time would be same but i guess thats thought does lol so here i am 3 months into trying, im not yet charting or anything like that just sort of seeing wot happens at moment and trying to become more aware of my body.
any advice would be most welcome and it would be nice to be able to talk to others in similar situations :D

Hi Rach

Im Sian, mum to Mia whose 4 and Seth whose 2, we have been ttc for a 12 months now and still no joy.

I fell so easily with theses two that i thought number three would be no problem but alas nothing as yet. Just keep trying and try and stay relaxed, it will help.

Good Luck

Sian

hi sian thanks for the welcome its nice to find a forum with other ppl who are ttc, i think it helps to realise im not alone in the way i feel i had begun to get obsessed reading other posts on here is helping me a lot.
good luck hun xxx

hi Kayl1986 im from cwmbran so not that far from u hun i see u not got long to go, i was about your age when i had my son, it seems a long time ago now i just hope i havent waited too long to try again
good luck hun xxx

Welcome Rach, I was TTC for 4 years before I fell.

My advice would be give it at least six months (average time taken to conceive) before you start charting etc.

Good luck :)

i hope so Kayl1986 thanx hun xxxx

hi minikins, thanks for the welcome and the advice hun and good luck to you, im sure after 4 years of ttc you must be really excited about the birth of baby :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back