hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melhoney, Jul 16, 2005.

1. melhoney

melhoney Well-Known Member

Hi, I am mel (but the username was already taken, so I used the sweet name that my husband has given me!), and I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. I only found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, but it was all a bit chaotic, as I had severe tummy aches and my GP thought it could be an ectopic pregnancy! I spend 6 hours in hospital and finally, I had an early scan last week, and all seems fine...7 weeks and one day, and the baby is due on the 20th February!
    Now, I am excited, a little bit nervous and scared all at the same time!
    I am french and have not many friends who have been pregnant around here, so I hope I'll find mums or mums-to-be happy to share with me the goods and bads!

2. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Hey, im scared and nercous all the time, we are all like it, so dont worry u are not on ur own.

Congratulations, and i hope u and the baby are doin well.

bec x x x

3. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

Do you live in the UK?

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Hi!

Welcome to the best place in the world for pregnant mums! Especially first time mums who don't know what to expect and can't find anything in the books!

I am having my first baby in January, and I have been a complete nervous wreck most days!

This site has been a life saver though!

If you have any worries, however small, log on here and somebody will be able to put your mind at rest.

:D