hello everyone!

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi, I am mel (but the username was already taken, so I used the sweet name that my husband has given me!), and I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. I only found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, but it was all a bit chaotic, as I had severe tummy aches and my GP thought it could be an ectopic pregnancy! I spend 6 hours in hospital and finally, I had an early scan last week, and all seems fine...7 weeks and one day, and the baby is due on the 20th February!
Now, I am excited, a little bit nervous and scared all at the same time!
I am french and have not many friends who have been pregnant around here, so I hope I'll find mums or mums-to-be happy to share with me the goods and bads!

Hey, im scared and nercous all the time, we are all like it, so dont worry u are not on ur own.

Congratulations, and i hope u and the baby are doin well.

bec x x x

Hi!

Welcome to the best place in the world for pregnant mums! Especially first time mums who don't know what to expect and can't find anything in the books!

I am having my first baby in January, and I have been a complete nervous wreck most days!

This site has been a life saver though!

If you have any worries, however small, log on here and somebody will be able to put your mind at rest.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back