Hello everyone, do you think this is a positive ?

Lola7620

Reaction score
I wonder if I am the only one to see them.. does it look like a positive to you ?

E53C3520-3136-4B9C-B8D4-842C92B19DE4.jpeg 3139E34C-8B3B-410A-B3D7-B0C8ED4502CC.jpeg

The focus is very poor but can’t see anything hun x how many days are u late

The focus is very poor but can’t see anything hun x how many days are u late
My husband has been stuck abroad for months now because of the coronavirus.. so it would be months. 4 months I would say. Since HCG levels go down I was wondering. I had my period every month but a very light one. This picture is more clear. On other forums they are telling it’s an indent... what do you think ?

D286A80A-8691-44A0-8D93-823201828654.jpeg

My husband has been stuck abroad for months now because of the coronavirus.. so it would be months. 4 months I would say. Since HCG levels go down I was wondering. I had my period every month but a very light one. This picture is more clear. On other forums they are telling it’s an indent... what do you think ?

View attachment 91347

6AA457FE-D238-4C8C-A60B-06FC4E265B00.jpeg D6CFA16C-7DF6-427C-8BD2-2AF118BF04E3.jpeg

Might be worth popping to doctors and seeing what they say Xx

I think you need to speak to your doctor, if you're 4 months pregnant I doubt a HPT would be very reliable.

You would know if you was 4 months pregnant hun.
Your body would have changed an awful lot and you said you have had your periods.
I would go to the doctors and ask for a blood test a home test wouldn't be reliable at this stage.

You would know if you was 4 months pregnant hun.
Your body would have changed an awful lot and you said you have had your periods.
I would go to the doctors and ask for a blood test a home test wouldn't be reliable at this stage.
Thank you all very much for your answers xx I will get a blood test and let you know !! Xxx

I did a bloodtest and got the results, it’s negative. I am so disappointed after what seemed to be really positive with a clearblue and this weird test. There is no way a blood test could be wrong right ?

Sorry Lola. Blood test are very accurate.
Really hope ur back again with ur bfp. Dont bother with those clearblue. First response ur best test. Best of luck

I did a bloodtest and got the results, it’s negative. I am so disappointed after what seemed to be really positive with a clearblue and this weird test. There is no way a blood test could be wrong right ?
Clear blues aren’t accurate unfortunately. That’s why we all tell each other to use a pink dye test only.
blood tests are accurate. Really sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back