Hello Everybody

-Cat-

Reaction score
My name is Cat and I'm new here so I thought I would say hi!
Im currently 20wks and finding everything very exciting and scary at the same time! I live with my partner in Norfolk I moved from Essex a couple of years ago and still don't really know anyone and no one who has small children to really ask questions to! I find there is so much to learn and Im wading through books trying to understand what to do when the baby arrives so I know at least how to put on a nappy! So I thought I would join a forum and chat with some other people to answer my many questions, or at least to find Im not the only one worry about silly things!

Hello and welcome!!

One thing I can guarantee you is that any fear/worry/question you have there's someone else out there feeling exactly the same! You're not alone in any of this and while every woman and pregnancy are different we're all here to support each other.

I'm like you and have read a lot about babies and pregnancy in the hope to arm myself with knowledge but really I don't think there's anything that can prepare you for the little wonder that is happening so sit back and relax and remember that we're not the first people to try this!

HI CAT...............
CONGRATS ON YOUR BUMP...
I AM CURRENTLY 30WEEKS GONE AND LIKE YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE HAD CHILDREN, I HAVE BEIN LUCKY IN MY CAREER AS A STUDENT NURSE 2 HAVE SOME MATERNITY EXPERIENCE, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I CANT GET MY HANDS ON ENOUGH BOOKS...

I WAS VERY ANXIOUS IN MY EARLY WEEKS AND IT SEEMED TOO DIE OFF BUT NOW ITS BACK AND I DARENT READ UP ON DELIVERY INCASE I DONT LIKE WAT I SEE HAHA...
BUT I AM SURE WE WILL ALL BE FINE SINCE ITS NATURAL...
ANY QUESTIONS I CAN SEE IF I CAN HELP FOR YA....
KEEP IN CONTACT...
LOVES, HUGS AND BABYS BUMS
RAYCH N BUMP XXXXXXXX :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back