Hello everybody

Congrats Hazel,
I'm currently 5 weeks with our first after 12 years of trying and failed IVF!
I so want a scan as i'm panicing already and haven't got an appointment with the doctor until 28th January!
Good Luck

Well done and congratulations! That goes for Jollypops too - what fab news after waiting for so long...

Hurrah! :cheer:

Hi Jollypops

Congratulations, 12 years is a long long time to be trying. I was so relieved after that first scan that I can now start to enjoy it.
I know what you mean about the panic, last night was the first time I have slept properly since finding out, panic about every little twinge and I've had spotting almost everyday since before I could even do a test!
How many goes at IVF did you have? Did they know why it wasn't happening? I have pcos but didn't respond at all to Clomid and took nearly a month on injections with IUI before any follicles did anything.

Congratulations :cheer: It must be an amazing feeling after waiting so long :D

I know what you mean about the panic, last night was the first time I have slept properly since finding out, panic about every little twinge and I've had spotting almost everyday since before I could even do a test!
How many goes at IVF did you have? Did they know why it wasn't happening? I have pcos but didn't respond at all to Clomid and took nearly a month on injections with IUI before any follicles did anything.

I havent had any bleeding, but i have had major twinges. I've also done 4 preg tests in 4 days just to make sure its still positive! As soon as the battery dies on the digital preg test i have to do another!

We had one go of IVF started August 2007. Hubby had low sperm count and they werent that good at swimming, and as the years went by i had cyst and blocked tubes so didnt have much going for us really. IVF they said was going well but on egg collection they only got 4 eggs, and we lost 2 of those in the first 24 hours so only had 2 grade 1's as they called them to put back which they said should have made it, but they didnt. So in november 07 i decided that i wanted to find me again, so started drinking red wine, beers come off vitamin tablets and folic acid and brought a clearblue ovulating monitor which we used for december only and hey presto! :cheer:

Congratulations to both of you, it's wonderful to hear of success after so much heartache :D

I hope you both have very happy and healthy pregnancies :hug:

Congratulations ladies and welcome to pregnancy forum x x x

Hello Hazel,
Just wanted to drop in a BIG CONGRATULATIONS, you have the patience of a saint, I'm so happy your baby dream came true, wishing you a comfy and happy 9 months, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your much awaited pregnancies and good luck to you all :D

Hello everyone, im new to this so am confused, can anyone tell me how to get a ticker? i tried but it said it wasnt the right format!

Have joined as im 5 weeks gone with my second child. Already have a beautiful little girl who is 10 months! am going to have my hands full!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back