Hello everybody: german 1stmum to be living in scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vera, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Vera

Vera Member

Hello folks,

First of all my compliments to this Forum and LauraB - I really like the lay-out and I think there are a lot of really nice people around already - hope the community is going to grow further... As I live in away from my home country (Germany) = friends and family, it is really nice to have people that I can easily talk to and share pleasure, worries etc. Don't get me wrong I love Scotland (and my scottish hubby) - just feeling quite lonely at times :cry: - especially as i don't know many people over here that I could ask questions about pregnancy as it is quite a personal thing :oops: sometimes isn't it?
    so just to say I really appreciate the support you are giving here :lol:

2. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

hi vera welcome hope to see u round the boards

3. Vera

Vera Member

just wanted to try my new signature

4. ukwahine

ukwahine Active Member

Hi, I'm a New Zealander living in Scotland..so I can totally relate to your situation. Scotland is lovely, but its just not home! Even after seven years, I'm still calling NZ home! LOL So when are you due? I'm due 3rd Dec.. #2, DD is 5 years now. Good luck with your pregnancy, and I hope we'll be able to share our questions and answers here!
    ukwahine :D