Hello can I join you all

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I thought it was about time I moved onto here. My name is Vicky I am 31 and live in Darlington with my husband Kevin and our Persian cat Abbie. This is our first child and it is all still a bit of a learning curve. I just wanted to say hello. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread xxxx

Hi Carlee :) Thank you. I am 14 weeks so I think I was right to move trimesters? x

Hi Vicky, Welcome and Congratulations! :) Yep, 14 weeks is officially tri 2, :) x

Yup! Sounds about right to us :)
How's your pregnancy going so far?

Hi Vicky!! Congrats on you BFP and welcome to Tri 2! I'm just down the road from you in good old Darlo and live on Stockton on Tees. Hope Tri 1 treated you well and Tri 2 continues to do the same! Xx

Hello and welcome to tri 2!

Congratulations and welcome :D x

Thank you for the very warm welcome everyone. Ah right Mrs Topher my husband is from Stockton. Tri1 apart from a fright early on and the usual sickness hasn't been bad. Hoping to start feeling more human now. Geekachublog I am 14 weeks. xxx

Thank you for the very warm welcome everyone. Ah right Mrs Topher my husband is from Stockton. Tri1 apart from a fright early on and the usual sickness hasn't been bad. Hoping to start feeling more human now. Geekachublog I am 14 weeks. xxx

How's it going so far? :)

Time for the count down to your 20wk scan. All very exciting now x

It's not bee too bad Geekachublog. Had a fright every in the first trimester. I have stopped being sick on an evening but still struggle to eat my evening meal. It goes in the bin more times than I eat it. Looking forward to feeling more human xxx

Definitely Chelleyd. Got my 20 weeks scan on the 4th September so hopefully we will find out if we are pink or blue :) xxxx

hi and welcome im about the same as you got my scan booked for 29th august.

Thank you can. You are just slightly ahead of me. Excellent. Will you find out what you are having? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back