Hello...anyone remember me?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
As title really. Have been away a long time and come back to find the forum is totally different

We are still waiting for our BFP. Seeing a new team at Guys next week. Just popped back To see if there are any familiar faces still here.

Hope everyone is well.

MissJ

Hey, I remember seeing you around when I first joined the forum and I’m still here!

Hope your appointment goes well and you have some good luck soon x

Hi Millie. How are things going for you?

I've been out of the whole treatment side of things for about 2 years now as we have been going through a lot of upheaval in our personal lives but now we are in a position where we can start again, so here I am. Feels strange to be back somewhere I spent so much time but is now totally new with all new faces and even a new forum! When did that happen? Lol.

X

A bit stuck! We’re torn between saving up for ivf or not.. but we’re just saving anyway and I guess we’ll just see how we feel about it when we have enough money to think about starting.

That’s great that you’re in a better position. Are you planning on IVF?

I remember not liking the new look of the forum when it first changed but got used to it. Not too sure how many are still around from when I first joined but there are a lot of new faces and people come and go.

A bit stuck! We’re torn between saving up for ivf or not.. but we’re just saving anyway and I guess we’ll just see how we feel about it when we have enough money to think about starting.

That’s great that you’re in a better position. Are you planning on IVF?

I remember not liking the new look of the forum when it first changed but got used to it. Not too sure how many are still around from when I first joined but there are a lot of new faces and people come and go.

That sounds like a good plan, do you have places you've looked at in regards to where you might go for treatment?

I have a bunch of problems - possible hydrosalpinx, pcos, major scar tissue which is affecting my ovaries and womb (of course) so I've been referred to Guy's as there'll be a need for other doctors to be involved in the process due to the scar tissue. Last time we spoke about cycling it was about combining icsi and ivf and implanting 2 embryos so I'm hoping that's still on the cards as it sounded like a good plan. But since the scar tissue is a new challenge, I'm not sure what they will suggest.

X

That sounds like a good plan, do you have places you've looked at in regards to where you might go for treatment?

I have a bunch of problems - possible hydrosalpinx, pcos, major scar tissue which is affecting my ovaries and womb (of course) so I've been referred to Guy's as there'll be a need for other doctors to be involved in the process due to the scar tissue. Last time we spoke about cycling it was about combining icsi and ivf and implanting 2 embryos so I'm hoping that's still on the cards as it sounded like a good plan. But since the scar tissue is a new challenge, I'm not sure what they will suggest.

X

Nope! Not yet. I think it will take us 5 or 6 months to save what we need then I guess if we still want to try it we can start looking around.

Gosh, I hope that everything goes to plan x

Just popping by to wish you luck in your treatment xx

Nope! Not yet. I think it will take us 5 or 6 months to save what we need then I guess if we still want to try it we can start looking around.

Gosh, I hope that everything goes to plan x

Hopefully the time will fly by. Definitely look around as some clinics may offer packages or different options in regard to private care which could mean you don't need to save for as long? I don't know much about it as we haven't gone down that route but maybe something to consider? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back