Hello another newbie here

Lindsay

Reaction score
:wave: hello ladies

I have just found out that I am pregnant with my second child. I am over the moon, it took me 14 months to conceive my son and I have fallen in the first month of trying with my second :D

My Dh is going to pick up a sample pot from the GP today so that I can get them to confirm it for me. I have done 3 tests though so am confident that it's right!!

It's going to be good to get to know all of you and to go through the journey together.

Xxx

Welcome! Look forward to going through the next few months with you :D

Have just posted on your thread in TTC, am SO pleased to see you here!

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy pregnancy :hug:

Hi Lindsay :wave:

I'm also new to 1st tri. This will be my second as well, I'm delighted. Do you know when you are due? Have you got any symptoms yet? I haven't really, I kind of want a few to make it seem more real!

xx

thanks all so much for your replies :D

hi claire no I haven't got any symptoms as such. I am occasionally spotting brown stuff when I wipe (tmi :oops: ) and have got the occasional cramps. I get an ache in my back on an evening too - that may be nothing to do with being pg though!

When I was pg last time I didn't know I was pg at this point. I had the same spotting and cramps and I just thought that it was my af which makes me feel kinda better about not having any!

If I remember last time my boobs were the next to get really sore and then the nausa kicked in - I am sure that in a few weeks I won't be saying this but I want to get those symptoms!!

I have got my urine sample to do in the morning and then DH is going to drop it in for me on his way into work. I will feel better when I get it confirmed by the docs too.

It will be good to go through my pg with you.

Xxx

Congratulations :D

I was pregnant the same time as you last time aswell :)

hi Rachel I remember you :D I remember you were like me and when you finally admitted yourself to the hospital you were fully dialated (at least I hope that was you lol!!)
It's great to be PG with you again hun :D
Are you going to find out what you are having this time?

Xxx

Lindsay said:
thanks all so much for your replies :D

hi claire no I haven't got any symptoms as such. I am occasionally spotting brown stuff when I wipe (tmi :oops: ) and have got the occasional cramps. I get an ache in my back on an evening too - that may be nothing to do with being pg though!

When I was pg last time I didn't know I was pg at this point. I had the same spotting and cramps and I just thought that it was my af which makes me feel kinda better about not having any!

If I remember last time my boobs were the next to get really sore and then the nausa kicked in - I am sure that in a few weeks I won't be saying this but I want to get those symptoms!!

I have got my urine sample to do in the morning and then DH is going to drop it in for me on his way into work. I will feel better when I get it confirmed by the docs too.

It will be good to go through my pg with you.

Xxx

I was EXACTLY the same with my first, I thought af had arrived as I had a few days of light bleeding, but it must have been implantation, I didn't test until about 5-6 weeks and then the nausea etc kicked in! There is a couple of other girls who have moved to here from ttc, I think we are all due within a week of each other. Looking forward to swapping symptoms!!

xx

I was already in hospital as my waters had broken and I was only 35 weeks :) I got to 8cm before the hospital checked me and I got any gas and air though :(

Im going to find out the sex again this time, too impatient to wait until the birth :lol: Think im having a girl though. Are you going to find out the sex?

xx

I was 8cm when I got to the hospital too :D

Yeah I think so, DH wouldn't let me find out last time. He said earlier on that he wasn't sure that he wants to find out this time but we are trust me :D

Xxx

Hello lindsay :wave: and congrats. Glad to see you hear as i read your post in the TTC section about your brother and how much you wanted a bfp. :hug:

love katie and bean (7 weeks)

x

A massive congrats hunni. :hug: :hug:

Pass some BFP dust over to TTC section :wink: :wink:

Hope you have a H & H 9 months x x :hug:

Thankyou :D

DH has dropped my urine sample into doctors, I have to ring tomorrow afternoon to get it confirmed. I don't feel PG at all today which is a worry, roll on tomorrow afternoon!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back