Hello- and should I feel more broody?

MissJuliet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 31 years old and live in Essex with my lovely husband and ttc my first child. I am in general very broody and have been for quite a few years but have only been ttc for a few months due to health problems. Anyway today I met my friend's 10 week old baby and I thought it would make my broodiness go into overdrive but it didn't really.:confused: Is anyone else like this, because it surprised me? I wonder if it is because in general I am not someone who is an earth mother type even though I really, really want my own child. Looking forward to getting to know you all. xxxx

Hello :)

I was pregnant and met my friend and her new born baby - it didn't make me excited infact I was like jeeze what hard work! But when it's your own its TOTALLY different. I wouldn't worry about seeing your friends baby and not going on broody over-drive

X

Thank you so much AshBee that is really reassuring, also thank you for my first ever reply to my first ever post - exciting! :wave: Yes, I was really surprised how heavy the baby was and I thought, OMG how am I going to carry a baby around all the time! x

Hi, also ttc first, tbh it all depends on me sometimes I get super broody seeing babies and sometimes I'm just blah, another baby hehe.

Hi, also ttc first, tbh it all depends on me sometimes I get super broody seeing babies and sometimes I'm just blah, another baby hehe.

I'm exactly the same haha! We went out for lunch today and this little boy was having an almighty melt down and I kept thinking ugh I do not want that. But we've been trying for months and I'm desperate to be a mummy again :lol: it's so so different when it's your own, don't worry. You'll feel love like nothing you've felt before! Xx

Oh and hi :wave: welcome to PF! Everyone is lovely. Hope your ttc journey is short xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much. What are your tips for getting the most out of pregnancy forum whilst ttc? I want to enjoy it as much as I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back