Hello all.. Nervous newbie

Pinklady2016

Reaction score
Hello 👋

So I'm 7 weeks pregnant but haven't felt like I can get excited yet, it doesn't feel real and feel like I'm waiting for something to go wrong :roll: :confused:

I've got an early scan next week and am feeling so nervous... Part of me just wants it over with so I know either way if the pregnancy is viable but part of me is scared of getting bad news. Have had spotting and cramps for the last two weeks hence getting booked in for an early scan.

I've read so much online r.e spotting in early pregnancy and half of it seems to show its fairly common and normal and the other half = doomed to miscarry and loose the precious bean.

We haven't told anybody at all yet so I guess I just wanted to say hello and tell somebody other than my Dh how I am feeling...

So it's a nervous Hello from a new forum member! (hopefully I'll remain on this section for a while and not have to hop over to ttc or miscarriage.

xx

Pinklady, I am sure we have all felt this way at one time or another. It is a natural mothering instinct to worry and want to protect your baby even in pregnancy. I had some spotting with my first pregnancy and everything turned out to be okay. Now she is going to be 14 and amazing as ever. I think at this time you just have to "give it to God" as many would say and have faith. Know that everything is going to be okay. One thing I have learned is that positive thoughts can bring positive results and the other way around. I too am nervous at this stage of my pregnancy, I still have very little symptoms. It is easy for our minds to get the better of us. Just breathe. It is good you are going in for an early scan, this will help set your mind at ease. Until then try to stay positive...we are all here for you. Hugs to you! :)

Thank you for your kind words Gypsy xx Congratulations on your own news!
I know I need to be positive but it's so difficult...feel like somehow the more detached I am the less disappointed I'll be (I know that's a load of rubbish as it won't change how upset I am if the news is bad) We were told we would have trouble conceiving and might need treatment due to hormonal issues so this was the most gorgeous surprise and now I'm just worried it's going to be taken away.

It's good to hear such positive news about your own experience and I'm sure that your current pregnancy will be exactly the same! (I can be positive for others just not myself!!) ��

Thanks again

Xx

You are very welcome Pinklady and I will send prayers and positivity your direction! xxx

Congratulations Pinklady, I echo the above comments, hope your scan goes well x

Welcome pinklady2016 xxx
Im sure all the support from the ladies on this forum will be great for you as it has definatly helped me.
Prayers that all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back