Hello all....first day in tri 3 :) x

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
Im now 27 weeks today....woo hoo! So glad to be in tri 3 finally, great milestone to reach. Found tri 2 dragged abit after the 20 wk scan so hoping tri 3 will fly in!!

Alittle about me, im due 19th Aug with my first baby. We are team yellow although ive a feeling its a girl. Had a pretty good preg up until couple months ago. Having terrible rib pain & docs treating me for suspected gallbladder probs. On meds & off sick at mo, not really sure if il be back to work before maternity leave :( Also having lots of lovely pelvis/hip/tail bone pain & will start physio in couple weeks :) On positive note ive an active little kick boxer in there who i CANT WAIT to meet!!

See yous around, hope everyone is well!! <3<3 xxx

Hello welcome. I'm due August 12th with a boy. Starting to get hip/pelvis pain again :-( going to speak to my midwife about it soon. Hope physio sorts it out for you :)

Hey huni :wave:

Yay tri 3 woooooo :) yeah I found tri 2 to drag. Seems such a long time between ur scan and the start of tri 3, I couldn't wait to just reach the next chapter.
Not nice ur having so much pain tho :( I've been quite lucky, touch wood, no sickness, no pains, just absolutely awful heartburn so I'm on omeprezole now and that's the only thing that helps. Been in hosp with a god awful stomach bug the last few days tho and that wiped me out. But starting to feel human again now so yay!
Hope tri 3 doesn't drag for u :) how have u decorated the baby's room? I love seeing team yellow rooms cuz they're always different; whereas girls usually have pink n boys have blue. I've gone pink mad! Haha x
When is ur maternity due to start? Hopefully then at least u can just relax knowing there's no problems with having to go back to work while ur in pain x

Welcome to Tri 3!! I feel it goes quickly!!

Im now 27 weeks today....woo hoo! So glad to be in tri 3 finally, great milestone to reach. Found tri 2 dragged abit after the 20 wk scan so hoping tri 3 will fly in!!

Alittle about me, im due 19th Aug with my first baby. We are team yellow although ive a feeling its a girl. Had a pretty good preg up until couple months ago. Having terrible rib pain & docs treating me for suspected gallbladder probs. On meds & off sick at mo, not really sure if il be back to work before maternity leave :( Also having lots of lovely pelvis/hip/tail bone pain & will start physio in couple weeks :) On positive note ive an active little kick boxer in there who i CANT WAIT to meet!!

See yous around, hope everyone is well!! <3<3 xxx

Welcome to tri 3!

All us August ladies are nearly here now! woo! I also found end of tri 2 very slow. To be honest, it seems like i've been in tri 3 much longer than i have, so time here isnt going much quicker.

Hope your pains dont get any worse! xx

Hey huni :wave:

Yay tri 3 woooooo :) yeah I found tri 2 to drag. Seems such a long time between ur scan and the start of tri 3, I couldn't wait to just reach the next chapter.
Not nice ur having so much pain tho :( I've been quite lucky, touch wood, no sickness, no pains, just absolutely awful heartburn so I'm on omeprezole now and that's the only thing that helps. Been in hosp with a god awful stomach bug the last few days tho and that wiped me out. But starting to feel human again now so yay!
Hope tri 3 doesn't drag for u :) how have u decorated the baby's room? I love seeing team yellow rooms cuz they're always different; whereas girls usually have pink n boys have blue. I've gone pink mad! Haha x
When is ur maternity due to start? Hopefully then at least u can just relax knowing there's no problems with having to go back to work while ur in pain x

Tnx for welcome. Aw are u feeling any better mrs? How rotten on top of usual preg aches & pains!
We havent decorated yet, have room cleared out of junk & nursery furniture in so half way there. Ive picked the sleepy owl bedding which has nice neutral colours, so not sure what colour walls will be yet. Cant wait to see what we're having, there will be an explosion of pink or blue aswell once i get out shopping lol.

My mat leave wasnt meant to start to 22nd july! Off on sick at moment & depending on how things go i might have to stay off (work will take a fit!). Had a v bad day with pain today so not feeling hopeful. Feel really guilty about it though as it will mean less time with baby after :( x

Welcome to tri 3! :) as soon as I had the 20w scan time dragged soooo much getting to this tri, but once I did its just FLOWN by so far! Hope it does for you too :) xx

Welcome to tri 3! I found tri 2 not too bad actually so hoping tri 3 is the same but starting to feel a bit like I did at the start wit the tiredness an nausea hoping it passes! Hope ur hip pain gets better I've had it since 9 weeks! It's awful! X

Welcome to tri 3! I found tri 2 not too bad actually so hoping tri 3 is the same but starting to feel a bit like I did at the start wit the tiredness an nausea hoping it passes! Hope ur hip pain gets better I've had it since 9 weeks! It's awful! X

Aw thats crap Vic.....I feel ur pain literally lol Are u getting any help or physio for it at all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back