Hello again

PurplePixi

Reaction score
Hey girls

I'm back in tri 1 after getting my BFP on Sunday.

Been worrying ever since every time I feel a pull or cramp even gas is worrying me.

Did everyone else have crampy pains in the first few weeks I really need to stop worrying.

Anyway hello :wave: hopefully get to know you all over the next 8 weeks FX I'm here that long.

Xx

Hello there & Congrats!

I've been having wee cramping every so often too.

x

Aww, congratulations and welcome back! x

I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, and when my period was late I was crippled by what I thought was menstrual cramps!

Lo and behold those "menstrual" cramps turned into a baby boy ;)

congratulations and hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

Congrats on your bfp!! Sorry for your losses I've also had 2 miscarriages myself so I'm a worrier too. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Congrats :) I'm having really bad cramps and the doc said it's round ligament pain and normal. Dosnt stop it being less worrying but your deffo not alone x

Congratulations, wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months x

I'm about 8 weeks and cramp a lot still x

Congratulations hun, hope this is your sticky bean :)

Cramping is perfectly normal as long as it is not excrutiating, I had a fair bit in tri 1 and then it went away for few weeks and came back for few days at week 15, luckily nothing since. Stretching pains can be so annoying xx

Hi and welcome! I sometimes get some cramping, but nothing too strong. I had more when I first got my bfp....I was expecting a bfn at first because I thought I was having af cramps.

Yayyyy pixi , im sooo pleased your back here again, try not to worry, crampy is a good sign that things are nestling in , in there

Congrats!! Fx this little bean is a sticky one. I had cramping on and off for the first week and still getting it occasionally now. Try not to stress although easier said than done i know!! Xx

Thanks guys its good to be back.

The cramping isn't too bad now it was worse last week when I thought AF was coming.

Xxx

Congratulations again, hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months

Michelle x

Hey girls

I'm back in tri 1 after getting my BFP on Sunday.

Been worrying ever since every time I feel a pull or cramp even gas is worrying me.

Did everyone else have crampy pains in the first few weeks I really need to stop worrying.

Anyway hello :wave: hopefully get to know you all over the next 8 weeks FX I'm here that long.

Xx

Hey
Congratulations!

Don't worry about the cramps. I had them for 2 weeks from about 5 weeks (they've just started to ease off now). Doc said it's just body stretching and making space for the baby. I did find eating certain food made them worse eg chocolate (v. annoying!) and fried food also made them worse. I think this is also as the cramps might have been linked also to a bit of constipation. I found that a hot water bottle helped. I posted on here when I got cramps as I was so worried, but so many people reassured me that it was normal. I felt so much better. Now I'm worrying cos the cramps have eased :)

Have you got a date for your first midwife appointment and/or first scan?

I have first midwife appointment on 8th June and first scan 8th July. Seems like an age away.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back