Hello! 9 month old son and 7 months pregnant!

sophiababes

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am Sophia and 29 weeks along with my second son, who is called Luca. He is due 29 December.

I'm already mum to a 9 month old son, Eduardo (Eddie) who was born 20 January 2016, so I was a bit shocked to find out I was expecting again so soon! There will be 11 months between them.

Married since 28 April 2015 and conceived Eddie on our wedding night!

I'm starting to feel contraction pains, which I know are not Braxton Hicks. Eddie was born a week early and I have a feeling that this one will be early too, but as long as it's not Christmas Day!

Apart from all that and the general tiredness, everything else is going OK. I only stopped breastfeeding a month ago and I am so glad I did. I had to stop, as it was really uncomfortable with Eddie lying across the top of my belly and it felt as if he was squashing Luca, as he really kicked. He is one active baby always on the move...

So happy to be here and see you around the forum somewhere.

xxx

Hi lovely, post this in third trimester as you will likely get a better response xxxx

Massive congratulations hun xxx

Congratulations and well done for bf All this time x

Oh wow welcome and congratulations! That was fast!:lol: The 2 of them will be very close growing up! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back