hello 3rd tri!!!!

rosiee

Reaction score
I'M FINALLY HERE!!! :D sosososososoooo happy! :yay:

I can't believe Im in my third trimester! my pregnancy's gone so fast, and Im getting very scared now. Lots of worry dreams about the birth & money etc... me and OH are looking for a house and he is trying to find a second job and everything so I am still at home with parents, and they keep telling me it doesnt matter and they will help & support all they can, but I want a place to nest properly now & settle & just get ready for our little Lily's arrival!!

anyway... how is everybody?? anyone else completely terrified??!

x x x

Last edited:
Welcome to tri 3 Hun!

I think it is natural to worry about things like that.

:hug:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Hello :wave: I'm a newbie here too!

Sounds like we're in similar situations at the moment. I'm going to be losing my house at beginning of January, and by looks of it may need to stay with my mum til I'm sorted. Not the first thing I'd wanna do but it's better then sleeping on the streets!

Welcome to tri3!
I found that my pregnancy flew by too, It's crazy! I've started to get scared a little bit lately, especially now it's 3 days to go until my due date but I'm eager to meet her at the same time. I just hope she's brought here safely! Good luck to you for the rest of your pregnancy :D xxx

hello and welcome to tri2! In the same situation as you! really want to start nesting but can't until i have a place!

thank you ladies!! :D its nice to know some others are in the same situation as me. I have a few friends who are pregnant and it seems like they are all sorted and ready in their places with nurseries decorated etc and we dont even have a house! lol but im sure we will all be fine, i just keep getting scared moments!

aww tiffany that is so exciting baby grace is almost here!! good luck, I cannot wait to hear she's arrived :D
xxx

Hiya and welcome! Get ready for labour watches and panic lol x

Hey welcome to tri-3. Dont worry your not the only one who doesnt feel quite ready and alittle scared. I have six weeks left and still waiting for the keys to my new house. Looking forward to decorating and getting it ready but i am geting anxious now as its getting so close now. I am sure we will alll be fine in the end. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back