Hello 3am

Pregnot

Reaction score
everyday I wake up needing to pee and everyday I know what time it is before I reach for my phone 3am

But why have I got heartburn at the same time it's so weird!

It's too hot there's literally no air my oh is downstairs - I just woke up he's not here after further investigation he's on the sofa poor oh!
I'm itchy all over I could happily scratch heat rash all night

we don't get summer normally wtf is going on!!

Ugggh, sounds like fun. I have been having some rougher nights because it seems that everything wakes me up and then it's hard to make my mind settle down and go back to sleep. I try to eat a handful of almonds or walnuts and it seems to help a lot.

My times r 2.30am and 4.30am lol x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I am awake every few hours to turnover. My bump.feels.like.lead.weight.i need.to drag pregnancy. Pillow with me.then.i move.and heartburn. Ki ks.in and then I need.to wee. I also have had a headcold. Since wed.last week!!!
On maternity leave and wide awake at 6am.xxx

Hi ladies.. I'm part of the middle of the night wake up crew too with bubs now here and feeding all night! The times I used to get hiccups with him in my tummy r the same times he usually have them now.. 6am ish! Xxx

I somehow made it through the night til.5.30am ish. Usually wake up before that. Took me about two hours to gey to bloody sleep though. It's so damn hot all the time, there's no escape!!!! Dreading work!! X

I'm up for the loo 3 or 4 x in the night. Nearly didn't make it on time once tonight, my bladder was so full and I was so stuff lol. I need a commode!

Umbongo, I'm with you, dreading work. Completely procrastinating as I really don't want to go!

Xx

I'd better have a shower... I've been off so cba with all the 'how you feeling?" Or you're massive now " crap from people. Just want to hide. Hopefully the kids will cheer me up. May melt though!

Good luck for your day spinsugar x

Ohhh there's a few of us middle of the night team :)

Can only imagine with this weather we might get a few more to join us

well I'm awake and starving but not allowed to eat anything until after my scan at 1.45 I'm
Allowed a full bladder but no food and I'm so hungry I feel sick!

Oh no!! That's horrible!!! I'd be sick!! Roll on 1.45 hun!!!

I wake normally three times at least but one is always 5am on dot and baby is kicking away. My mum says that will be her morning feed time for sure. Funny how they are already in a little routine. Luckily with use if a giant fan I have been able to get back to sleep not too bad last night xx

I'm always up in the night for the toilet, hot weather is keeping me awake more now though. I think the longest I sleep for is about two hours at a time...roll on maternity leave is all I can say!

Last edited:
I'm about the same two hours and then I'm up, I've got used to it now lol annoying as it is x

Im a three am girl too, so strange isnt it, if I wake any earlier I know I will be up needing to pee again. I hate having to turn over in the night, its like a military operation, I have to first twist and launch my bum to the other side of the bed whilst I wrestle with my full body sized cushion that I flip over me then throw my other leg over the top, all whilst trying not to wake up hubby or become dangerously entangled! Its a nightmare!!!

^^WSS could of wrote that myself lol. Turning over in the night really is like a military operation ha! I am also a 3am girl! It's always between 2.40 and 3.20 then again around 5! I try and keep my eyes closed so I don't wake up properly ha! Xx

I seem to be up several times for the loo, but at least once where I end up coming through to sit on the sofa because I can't sleep. This is normally down to being uncomfortable/too hot, itchy or indigestion. It's 2am and I tried to go to bed 3 hours ago! Haven't managed it yet. This time last year I was just over 3 weeks off getting married and I was desperate for summer weather. Now, I'm desperate for some cold and rain!!!

Its toooooo hot. But weather is messing with my sinuses so currently gor a blocked nose. Got to have window ipen tho cause its too damn hot!! Also heart butn is terrible tonight! I just wanna be comfortable and have a nice sleep!! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Wide awake club. Bed at midnight ...heartburn. and hot!!!

Hello 3 am club ( again) between needing a wee, ds waking up for a drink and a constantly blocked nose im thoroughly awake!! ; ( work tommo too but not so bad as finnish fri yeah xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Ohhh I've been awake just over an hour going to try n get back to sleep but wel see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back