Hello 2ww..... How I have missed you!!!! Lol

5dpo.... Tingling boobies and mild cramping in tummy! It is probably all still in my mind...... X

I know..... I slept on top of duvet all night too x

Lol, Bradley cooper is fabulous! Good luck in ur tww! X

6dpo.... Oh Blimey .... Feel queasy and definite twinging and pulling sensations below! Only thing stopping me getting excited is I don't seem to be peeing more! That was a def first symptom last time x

I'm loving this thread after only registering today!!! So exciting for you :) fingers crossed!

I think I need someone to explain this ovulation window to me, I am a bear of very little brain when it comes to trying to work out stuff like this! :lol:

Well..... Sperm can live up to a week up there, so if you ovulate within a week of spermies being placed there you are in with a chance. The egg lives for roughly 12 hours after ovulation so if you get at it soon after you ovulate you are also in with a chance!

Sg I'm convinced you're up the duffer ;) xx

tapatalking!!

well i ovualated around 6pm ish cos i felt it...lol and then i was pounced upon at 8pm...lol..and then again about 10pm...xx

i just kind of know i am.....put it this way, i will be very shocked if i'm not....even hubby said last night that my boobs felt solid!

if i am....we are seriously the luckiest couple ever...it would be first time of trying..AGAIN....

if i am not....then god knows whats going on...lol..xxx

I know we shouldn't rely on opks as pregnancy tests but the lines are getting darker. Top one yesterday and bottom one tonight

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370974728.802370.jpg

I know we shouldn't rely on opks as pregnancy tests but the lines are getting darker. Top one yesterday and bottom one tonight

View attachment 38522

Maybe not 100% reliable but it's a hell of a good sign of a forthcoming bfp!! I've had positive opks days before positive ICs in the past xx

Thanks Princess81! Just have to wait for AF first! looking forward to my period?...really?!! haha. I've read lots about ovulation but it's nice to get information from you ladies! Not exactly sure when I ovulate as haven't kept track of it before really!

Samsgirl...v excited for you! :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back