Hello ☺️ Baby no. 3 on the way!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am Lexi and I have been a member on here since 2010. I have just found out I am having baby number 3 and I can’t actually believe I’m pregnant. Lockdown baby boom!

My husband and I weren’t trying, I was on the mini pill but I had skipped a couple by accident and here we are! We didn’t even DTD more than once in March! So I’m guessing this was meant to be.

so, as with both my other babies I am back to my favourite forum!

think I’m around 6 weeks pregnant so I need to phone my doctors and see what to do next as I can’t remember!

Congratulations and welcome back!

I think it depends on what area you’re from. Where I’m from you can self refer straight to the midwife team who will see you when you’re about 8-11 weeks for the booking appointment.

Congratulations and welcome back!

I think it depends on what area you’re from. Where I’m from you can self refer straight to the midwife team who will see you when you’re about 8-11 weeks for the booking appointment.

Hey! Thank you!
Yeah I think I just phone the GP and go from there that’s what I did last time! Xx

Congrats and welcome back! Hope you have a safe and easy pregnancy hun!x

LEXI!!! Hi!! You and I were in the August 2016 club together, huge congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome back! I'm similar , this is hopefully baby #3 if it sticks . We've got pregnant by chance too, my coil actually slipped out early this month and we got caught with the withdrawal!
Defo happens for a reason !

Hi everyone, I am Lexi and I have been a member on here since 2010. I have just found out I am having baby number 3 and I can’t actually believe I’m pregnant. Lockdown baby boom!

My husband and I weren’t trying, I was on the mini pill but I had skipped a couple by accident and here we are! We didn’t even DTD more than once in March! So I’m guessing this was meant to be.

so, as with both my other babies I am back to my favourite forum!

think I’m around 6 weeks pregnant so I need to phone my doctors and see what to do next as I can’t remember!
Snap haha.
I'm back here with number 3 and almost 6 weeks but I'm from 2012 forum gang lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back