helllooooo :) :)

babyg

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

im soooooo over the moon to be posting here :dance:

got my :bfp:yesterday woooooo, im still in shock. did first response and then clear blue digi, im 1-2 weeks :) also did a one step cheapy but line was nothing to get excited bout.

really thougth i was out this month, had what i thought was spotting at 9dpo but it must have been implantation bleeding :shock:

slept with my tests under my pillow last night lol, well i say i slept was wide awake till after half 4 due to the shock lol.

im very nervous now also tho, its very early days.

heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all :lol: xxxx

Last edited:
:yay: Congratulations again hun!! :D Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months! :yay: Welcome to Tri 1, only arrived here myself a couple of days ago :) When are you due? Get yourself a ticker :) x x

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :lol:

aww thanks hun cant believe it :), congrats to you again too

am i right in thinking that you go from your date of your last period and add 40 weeks?

if so its the 3rd Sept :) :)

thanks girls. done my ticker now, didnt ovulate until 17 dec though so think it may be wrong lol xxx

U can enter ur ovulation date into pregnology to get a more accurate due date. But the doctor and midwife will still use ur lmp date, so u could end up with an earlier scan date :) congrats again Hun xx

thanks kanga, will leave it how it is for now :)

Congratulationa and Welcome to Tri 1!!! xx

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1 :)

Gah I posted here earlier and the post is gone too!! Nightmare!

Massive congratulations babyg!! So happy for u!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations hunni, here's to a happy healthy 9 months ahead :-D xxx

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Happy new year and a happy and healthy 9 months to u all :) xxx

Congratulations and welcome to tri1!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back