Hell OPK

Manondavies

Reaction score
So I am in my fertile window and my OPKs where getting darker. But today nothing! No line at all ! Without getting a positive. What does it mean? Did anyone experience it before ?

Yes sometimes this means I haven't ovulated that month. I usually don't ovulate every 3 cycles but normal ladies miss OV every 10 cycles or so and its considered normal. The other thing is you could have missed it? My positive is sometimes only there for 3-6 hours xx

Retested tonight and it is a faint line there ! I am very confused. Will keep testing. Last month was very straight forward. It went darker and darker until a positive then faded away !

Try not to worry, this doesn't mean you've not ovulated as they're not that specific (There are a few things that can tell if you've ovulated, if you temp accurately, 21 day test, or a scan).

You might of missed your surge? How long did you keep wee in for and did you test at the same time?

If I'm honest I only rely on Clear Blue to test, I've found that cheapos are pale as I drink a lot and as soon as I do a Clear Blue I get a positive. I'm sure you havent missed it so try tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back