Heinz globe totters?

kellie80

Reaction score
Just opened a jar of Heinz globe totters chicken chasseur for Nathans dinner and OMG. It really smells of vomit! :puke: I didn't realise where the smell was coming from at 1st and thought Nathan had been sick the I realised it was the food. I asked my eldest to smell it and she said it smelled like sick too. It went straight in the bin. I still feel sick now thinking about it. It still had a long date on it so I don't know if thats what its ment to smell like :? Revolting! Has any one else tried this one before?

EEEkkk! Sounds pretty discusting. :shock: No help though, havent started on solids yet.

I have one of those for ds, i'll let you know tomorrow if i remember.

Willow loves that one but cant say it has ever smelt like vomit before ?????? but dont really pay to much attention to the smell as they all smell a bit rank.

ive got 1 in the cupboard bought a couple from that range the other day to try christopher on we also have a curry one chili and various others :shock: i hope it dont smell like vomit i dont think il be able to feed him it if it does :puke: xxxxxxxx

You'll have to let me know if it stinks. Maybe I just had a dodgy one but there was no mistaking the smell :puke: I know most jarred baby food doesn't smell very appetising anyway but this was way beyond that.

Oh god dont say that, I bought loads of heinz products from asda the other day - i knew Id regret it - will stick to cow and gate in future!

Did anyone try it? I complained to Heinz not expecting any thing, just for feed back really and they sent me a £10 voucher :D

Sorry i forgot to reply :? Had the mil over :evil:

It didnt smell of sick and looked ok, He seemed to quite enjoy it :)

Flame said:
Sorry i forgot to reply :? Had the mil over :evil:

It didnt smell of sick and looked ok, He seemed to quite enjoy it :)

Thanks. I guess I just had a dodgy jar. I have 2 more jars of it in the cupboard and I was scared of opening it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back