hehe look what i brought my son :D

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
after we found out it was a boy on sat i went on a manic one buying loads of stuff from the catalouges along with blue towels/blankets and bedding and a few new outfits (all of which were great bargins in the sales :D)
i got him this ive just finished putting it together its so cool
122107130915.jpg

it was half price and will go lovely in his jungle room once we have moved and decorated it :)
manda xx

This is where they tell you in a couple weeks time your actually having a girl... like they did with me... I have a blue pushchair, baby boy clothes, and nursery to prove it.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It looks dead cute though :)

Aaaah Manda thats so cute!! If bubs did turn out to be a girlie then she could use it as well tho!! :wink:

thanks everyone they have a turtle one aswell that im thinking about getting for him :)
hubby has put his penguin teddies in it and ned (my cuddly giraffe)
manda xx

awww that is so sweet, cant wait to see your Jungle nursery, when do you move hun??

Today I had to restrain OH from buying...

A MINI JCB DIGGER & TRAILER :rotfl: :rotfl:
It was a bargain but its massive so I told him we couldnt because we havent got the room yet!!

x

lol men hubby wants to buy things like that aswell!!!
dont no when we are moving hopefully before baby comes but its down to how quick counsil can find us a place as we have to leave here in july :(
manda xx

It so cute i havent seen them around in the shops.

thats fab :D it will look great in babies room and he will love it.good look with the buying :rotfl: i cant stop myself either even bought a travel system today :lol: :rotfl:

You know, I think you're going to have one happy kid!! I don't know what it is but if I was almost a geriatric I'd be wanting you both to adopt me!! :lol:

Seriously - that's going to be one lucky lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back