hehe bit dippy

Krystal

Reaction score
Well I took Jack to waterbabies for the first time today.

You have to hold them at first and splash water over their faces. To let them know they are going to get the water the lady told me to say name, ready, go then pause then pour water on.. great...

so i was holding Jack saying 'name, ready, go, pouring water on.. then the lady comes up to me and said 'you actually have to say babies name.. ie Jack not just the word name :wall: :wall: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Leif is really difficult to do that with now, he turns towards me so i pour the water over the side of his head instead of his face, and i cant get him into the swim position for anything, he is to strong. I dont like lying him down on the hard floor while i am getting into the pool, i always think he is going to lift his head then slam it back down hard :?

Flame said:
Leif is really difficult to do that with now, he turns towards me so i pour the water over the side of his head instead of his face, and i cant get him into the swim position for anything, he is to strong. I dont like lying him down on the hard floor while i am getting into the pool, i always think he is going to lift his head then slam it back down hard :?

:( ww.. i'd be scared too.. we use this hydrotherapy pool and it has steps all the way down so we don't have to do that. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back