Heels...

Kelly450

Reaction score
Are any of you still wearing heels and really high heels?

I'm 5'3 and love shoes when im going out. Got a party in 2 weeks and want a nice pair of shoes but OH says I shouldnt buy heels as my balance prob isnt as good and ive not worn any for my entire pregnancy.

Just wonder about anyone else? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I wore really high heels out for my birthday in march and I was fine. Do it huni, it's amazing what a bit of dressing up can do, makes u feel almost back to normal for a short while! X

I really want to! I may have to make the purchase and tell him afterwards lol. I know he is only thinking about me though. I just want to feel like im dressed up a bit.. despite my maternity clothes lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Warning tho, my feet did burn and I was sat down for most of the night! So when u can, have a little sit down! X

I've never stopped wearing mine. I'm only 5ft so I need that extra 3inches. I was still wearing them in labour last time. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I dont mind sitting down a bit :)

Wow! In labour! I imagine id be all over the place at that stage lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300

No not anymore my feet were absolutely killin me, and they became so swollen and painful, im 5ft 2 and LOVE heels but unfortunately at the minute what I want and what I can cope with are worlds apart :-(

I bought smaller heels around 1-2 inch but take some flats in bag these days else feet burn!

I am concerned about swollen feet.. but only get that every couple of weeks and before bed. Maybe ill opt for small heels. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've worn them a couple of times.....my feet have burnt like hell, but its worth the pain. No way could I do it every day though - my feet are killing in flats!

I've worn heels once since about 14 weeks. My feet are getting pretty swollen and sore very easily.

As long as you sit down a fair bit, maybe take a spare pair of nice flats just in case!!

I wore a pair of 6 inch when I was 6 months preg and was fine! Wore 5/6 inch wedges the other day and was fine again! Nice to feel normal for a bit hahaha I prefer the wedges whilst preg though, more stability and comfier xx

I still wear heels all the time! Couldnt give them up haha, it does take a bit of adjusting to with all the extra weight on the front though!

I've given up my louboutins but lower heels seem ok for short periods. I wore some lovely patent KG ankle boots for a wedding reception at the weekend, I'm 22 weeks & 4 hours of standing in them killed me. Might have to stick to flip flips for going out in the foreseeable! Nearly fell off my wedges whilst out shopping, my boyfriend was so unimpressed he marched me straight to buy some flats ��

I wore heels throughout my whole pregnancy and went out to my local pub in New Year's Eve ( 12 days before my due date ) in 6 inch heels .

I did always gave a pair if ballet pumps in my bad though xxx

Defo seems heels are the way to go! Ill opt for small heels. I wont dance mych anyway as drink makes me dance n I wont be drinking lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I wore heels to my works Xmas do, at 37 weeks pregnant. I took them off when we were at the table, and couldn't get them on again!! :D I had a pair of little ballet pumps in my clutch, luckily. They were flat, so fitted without taking any room. :)

I wore heels to my works Xmas do, at 37 weeks pregnant. I took them off when we were at the table, and couldn't get them on again!! :D I had a pair of little ballet pumps in my clutch, luckily. They were flat, so fitted without taking any room. :)

Id have a giggle if my shows wouldn't go back on my feet half way through the evening lol.

Lucky you had the flats :p xx

id deffo say wedge type heels are comfier and more supportive

I did see a lovely pair of wedges! Going to have a good look tomoro! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back