Heel Prick

Rosieroo

Reaction score
OMG how horrible is this?!?!?

Ella had hers yesterday and I was in tears. Nasty nasty MW!!

There was some good news though, she's only lost an oz, so I'm really chuffed. The sore nips are worth it!

Hi Rosieroo

Rubie had this done the other day too I was surprised she didn't even cry, which helped me because I would have started!!

Unfortunately Rubie has lost 7oz but the midwife said it's not a problem. Another coincidence our babies weighed about the same at birth too!!

Are you sure your not my long lost twin?? lol :lol:

The heel prick is horrid - Damien had so many heel prick tests and blood tests in hospital I think he is used to it now. He didn't barely make a sound when they did it after we came home for his day10 test.

Are you sure your not my long lost twin?? lol

Well after Ella came out I thought she looked like a Rubie, but we decided to stick with Ella as that's what she's been to us since week 20.

Phoebe screamed and screamed while the MW was getting her foot out of her babygro and preparing it for the prick and then stopped crying while she did the actual prick!!!
Phoebe is a real whinge though so will probably scream at all her jabs too!! She's such a drama queen. When she coughs she makes it sound like she's going to choke to death!! I would put a video of her coughing on here if I knew how. It's really funny!!!
Don't I sound like a horrible, cruel mummy?!!! Lol.

If you think heel prick test is bad, that is nothing compared to the injections they have at 8,12,16 weeks.
My god i was nearly in tears, Jack looked at me so trusting then this "injections nurs" bloody stabs him in both legs!!! was only 1 leg when Emily had hers.
It was awful cos for split second after he just looked at me as if to say" your not meant to hurt me" then gave the loudest scream and he was just calming down when she gave second one.

I know its for their health but i couldve punched her.

Sorry ladies but it makes your heart break

I made OH come for second lot just to see how awful it was, the look on his face was priceless!!

injections are horrible braydon has got his second lot this week :( :( last time he was so happy till they gave them to him he has bever cried so much my mum had to comfort me and him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back