Heel pain?

babsi

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has this?

Whenever I am sitting or lying down for a while I get up and feel some pain in my left heel, it doesn't last a great deal but I know it is there, I am just wondering what it could be? I don't think it is anything serious.

I had a long list of things to ask the doctor on Thursday but forgot this. Everything is fine, very strong heartbeat, doctor thinks he weighs about 4 and a half pounds and after worrying about the weight gain I have put on 4 pounds in 4 weeks which is fine. So very happy everything is going to plan.

hi babsi!
glad to hear you're both doing fine. are you getting impatient yet?

as for your heel i was wondering if you'd ever hurt it before? our bodies get so fragile during pregnancy because we give all the goodness to the babies.

i fell quite recently and crumpled on my heel which i've already hurt twice over the past couple of years. luckily my tummy was fine, but my ankle and heel which had already been clumsy were really painful for ages with a pulled ligament..

just make sure you walk in really good shoes, especially as i don't know for you but it's getting icy here and i'm petrified i will slip :(

take care
pip and I.E xx

Hi, thanks Pips for your reply. No, it is something I never had before, I think it is just one of those pregnancy things. I never get it when I walk just when I get up from sitting down or lieing down for a while.

I am in Canada and am really dreading the weather :( I didn't go out yesterday because it was icy, at least today is ok, sunny and a little warmer than yesterday. But it will just get worse, I really am having the baby at the worst possible time weather wise but just will have to get on with the 12 inches of snow coming!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back